Admin/Clerical Officer (Dundonald).
Admin/Clerical Officer (Dundonald)
May 24, 2023
We currently are recruiting a Clerical/Admin Officer to join our Client in Dundonald
· £11.11 per hour
· Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am – 5pm, 30 hours per week
· Immediate starts
·Temp ongoing basis
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Working in the appointments’ office
2. Managing outpatient waiting lists
3. Making outpatient appointments
4. Taking calls throughout the day
5. Word processing/producing reports and working on computer systems
6. Data input and retrieval
7. Sorting and responding to mail
8. Other admin/clerical duties when required
a) 4 GCSE’s Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification) OR
b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) OR
c) 1 year’s administrative /clerical experience.
2. Experience in using Microsoft WORD/ EXCEL/OUTLOOK or equivalent packages.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Senior Group Health Safety and AdvisorView & Apply
Senior Catering SupervisorView & Apply
Catering AssistantView & Apply