Administrator/customer service Agent – NIE Networks Ballymena.
- £10.65 + overtime
Administrator/customer service Agent – NIE Networks Ballymena
- £10.65 + overtime
January 26, 2023
We are recruiting Administrator/Call Agents to work in our Ballymena Depot (Pennybridge Ind Estate, Larne Road, BT42 3HB), the position will be full time on a temporary ongoing basis with the potential to become permanent with successful competition of a stipulated period.
This role will attract an hourly rate of £10.65 for 37/37.5hrs per week. There will also be opportunities for overtime to cover projects and increased workloads. Overtime will be paid at time and a half. The normal weekly shift patterns for this role will be Monday-Friday, 08:30 am – 4:30pm and 9am-5pm.
- Full training and development provided for this role
- Competitive hourly rate of £10.65 per hour
- Perks Card – offering great discounts in a range of retail, hospitality and travel businesses
- Social Club – offering events and concerts at discounted rate
- Volunteering opportunities
- Free Parking on all NIE Networks sites
- Laptop and equipment provided
- Access to established Health and Wellbeing Forum
- Northern Ireland Electricity Networks
- Location – Ballymena
- £10.65 per hour plus Holiday pay
- Position is Full Time role initially for 12 months but strong possibility it may become permanent after 12 months
The Administrator/Call Agent will report to the Ballymena Depot Scheduling Unit Manager . The key purpose of this role is to deal efficiently and accurately with a wide range of customer and supplier metering requests, primarily via incoming telephone calls but also though other channels such as email and market messaging.
The Job Holder will provide a range of Administrative and Call Agent support functions within the Customer and Market Services Area attached to Metering Services department at Ballymena:
- Arranging and scheduling customer appointments for meter changes by incoming phone calls, letters and emails
- Organising and preparing letters for posting
- Providing support to electricians on the ground to ensure all customer appointments are kept and work completed.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in line with current NIE Networks customer service guidelines
- Registering Prepayment Meters and updating data
- A wide variety of administrative duties
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grace C or above or 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- IT Competency – working knowledge of MS Office suite including word, excel, outlook and zoom
- Customer Service skills and experience
- Positive attitude, strong focus on teamwork and
- Excellent attention to detail, processing data correctly, efficiently and consistently
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Previous experience in an Administrative role or call agent role
- Team Work experience
- Experience of office environment working
- Previous Customer Service experience
At NIE Networks our employees are at the heart of our success and they are the future of an ever-changing energy industry. With employee wellbeing at the core of our approach, we are continually investing in our people and are committed to helping every individual reach their full potential through both professional and personal development.
Please Apply now to miss out on this great opportunity!
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs in Contact Centre .
Admin Officer (Telephony)View & Apply