Agriculture Industrial Worker- Ballymena.
Agriculture Industrial Worker- Ballymena
May 19, 2023
Our client, a leading public sector organisation, is looking to recruit an Agriculture Industrial Worker in the Ballymena area.
Rate of pay: £11.66
Start Date: 25th May 2023
Duration: 16 weeks
- Cattle and sheep husbandry duties, including milking cows.
- Farm maintenance work
- Operating machinery associated with grass and crop husbandry
- Physical and Financial farm data recording
Essential Experience/Qualifications required.
- A formal training qualification for any of the following machinery would be advantageous to show baseline competence:- tractor, telescopic handler, counterbalance forklift truck;
- A full driving licence;
- Reading and writing skills to record basic agricultural data on record sheets.
- Previous experience within a farming environment and knowledge of livestock husbandry is desirable
Apply online or email email@example.com for more information.
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Senior Group Health Safety and AdvisorView & Apply
Senior Catering SupervisorView & Apply
Catering AssistantView & Apply