- Plymouth, Devon
- Plymouth, Devon
May 3, 2023
Job Title: BI Developer
Temporary To Permanent
Position: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:45 am – 17:30 pm.Hybrid after 13 weeks
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Plymouth PL6
*** Looking for someone to start immediately before the 26th May 2023***
Do you have experience in “SQL” Or “Pivot Power” Or “Pivot BI”
Do you have analytical skills and attention to detail
Do have knowledge of excel and other data packages
This Role might be for you, Our client is looking for someone to join their team. grown enormously since its inception in 1989, and now has over 200 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff. As a result of our Clients expansion plans and continued ongoing success we are seeking a BI Developer for the Business Intelligence Department, to be based at our Head Office in Plymouth.The BI Developer will join an expanding Business Intelligence department and will be involved in the front-end development of reports. Using existing Datasets, you will work closely with stakeholders to articulate requirements, create reports and provide analysis based on Business Priorities. You will be using BI tools such as PowerBI and Excel to create and present data to members at all levels of the business.
- Spec out and create reports based on business requirements and best practice.
- Understand the layout and content of Datasets to ensure reports are created using the most suitable data.
- Ensure reports are visually pleasing and easy to use.
- Keep reports up to date based on best practice.
- Provide users with an overview of the report upon release and after any further developments.
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis when required.
- Present reports and data to senior members of the business.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and extensive use of Excel is required.
- Experience using; PowerBI, SQL, DAX, PowerPivot would be advantageous but not essential.
- Analytical and commercially minded.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong prioritisation and timekeeping skills to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills whilst working on projects.
- Creative thinker.
What our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Long service awards
- Employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible and Hybrid working
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Customer Service Advisor – EdinburghView & Apply
Accounts AssistantView & Apply
Cleaner – NightsView & Apply