Clerical/Admin Officer (Dundonald).
Clerical/Admin Officer (Dundonald)
May 10, 2023
We are currently recruiting for a Clerical/Admin Officer to join our client in Dundonald on a temporary ongoing basis.
1. Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm 37.5 hours per week
2. £10.42 per hour
3. Immediate starts
4. Temp ongoing position
5. Public Sector Client
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
·Manual work- managing patient charts
· Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
· Maintenance of filing systems.
· Processing mail.
· Processing and collating information.
· Taking and relaying messages/information.
· Dealing with a range of queries.
· Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
· Making appointments.
· General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.Essential Criteria:
a) 4 GCSE’s Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification)
b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification)
c) 1 year’s administrative /clerical experience.
2. Experience in using Microsoft WORD/ EXCEL/OUTLOOK or equivalent packages.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Senior Group Health Safety and AdvisorView & Apply
Senior Catering SupervisorView & Apply
Catering AssistantView & Apply