Commis Chefs/ Breakfast Chefs.
- Up to £13.00 per hour
Commis Chefs/ Breakfast Chefs
- Up to £13.00 per hour
May 4, 2023
The Recruitment Co. is currently recruiting for Commi Chefs/ Breakfast Chefs to join a well established, award- winning Hotel located in the Gower Peninsula, Swansea.
Hours of work: Full or Part time hours available. Flexibility required to work Mornings/Evenings/ Weekends.
Role Summary: To deliver the very best standards of customer service and presentation for our guests at all times in all areas of the hotel. Ensuring all Food Hygiene regulations are adhered to and exceeded. To be driven & focused in achieving the business vision with your team fully engaged.
- Collaborate with the Hotel Head Chef and Food & Beverage manager to always ensure a smooth operating kitchen and bistro.
- Recognise the importance of communication, actively participating in daily briefing meetings and monthly team meetings.
- Promote a positive, helpful service to guests, colleagues, and other departments at all times.
- Be a proactive role model for your team, getting to know your guests and anticipating their needs and expectations.
- Ensure Kitchen and Back areas remain clean, tidy and a safe environment.
- To recognise the importance of allergies and ensure allergy information is consistently conveyed to the Bistro Manager for all current food being served.
- Ensure all food prepared, cooked, and served at the Hotel is to the highest standard and all team members understand the importance of presentation.
- Follow our Food Safety & HACCP policies and procedures
- Ensure the kitchen is always operating at the required level of cleanliness in line with EHO 5* regulations.
- Ensure all chemical and fire/evacuation policies are always followed.
- Be responsible and accountable for your own health and safety and that of colleagues, customers, clients, and visitors to the hotel.
- Take part in any further recommended training.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
Ideally you will drive due to the client’s remote location.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for immediate response and further information.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Customer Service Advisor – EdinburghView & Apply
Accounts AssistantView & Apply
Cleaner – NightsView & Apply