Hospitality and Catering.
Cook – Banbridge.
Cook – Banbridge
March 13, 2023
We are currently recruiting a Cook to join our client in Banbridge
- 30 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 8am – 2.30pm
- £11.08 per hour
- Until June (end of school year)
- Job duties:
- Responsible for the preparation, cooking, despatch and serving of all meals, snacks and beverages in all associated areas to the agreed menus and standards
- Cater for any dietary requirements and special functions as they may arise
- Utilise staff, materials and equipment in an efficient and effective manner to minimise wastage
- Report defects in equipment, linen and food commodities and ensure that these are rectified
- Be aware and observe Health and Safety regulations and all other appropriate legislation
- Ensure the proper use and handling of the equipment
- Ensure the correct cleaning, washing up and storage of crockery, equipment and other associated utensils within the department
- Maintain records
- Ensure the food is cooked and stored in hygienic practices
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all times
- NVQ level 2 in Food Preparation and Cooking or have at least two years relevant experience
- Level 2 Food Safety qualification
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs in Hospitality and Catering .
Cook – NewryView & Apply
Cook – DownpatrickView & Apply
Cook – Rathfriland EAView & Apply