May 22, 2023
Domestic Assistant – Belfast Trust – Summer Season
???? Are you passionate about cleanliness and hygiene? Do you take pride in creating a safe and clean environment for others? ????
On behalf of Belfast Trust we are seeking a dedicated and diligent Domestic Assistant for the summer period to join our team. In this role, you will provide an effective cleaning service, ensuring a hygienic environment for the delivery of health and social care services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the prevention and control of healthcare associated infections and support our team in providing outstanding patient care. You may also assist in serving patient meals and beverages, depending on your work location.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring high standards of environmental cleanliness according to Trust protocols and procedures.
- Carrying out cleaning tasks according to schedules and required quality standards.
- Safe handling and disposal of waste as per Trust policy.
- Operation of cleaning equipment in accordance with Trust protocols and training.
- Maintaining simple and concise records of completed tasks.
- Assisting in serving patient meals and beverages where appropriate.
- Supporting the training of colleagues through demonstration and job shadowing.
- Adherence to Infection Prevention and Control protocols.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in a rewarding healthcare environment
- Training and development opportunities
- A supportive and friendly team atmosphere
- Adherence to Trust’s Smoke Free Policy, Dress Code Policy, and Health and Safety Policies.
- Respectful and caring interaction with patients, staff, and visitors.
- You are diligent, responsible and have a keen eye for cleanliness.
- You have good communication skills and can work well within a team.
- You are proactive and can organise your own daily tasks efficiently.
- You value health and safety and are willing to learn and adhere to all protocols and procedures.
- You have a professional attitude and demonstrate respect and courtesy to all.
If you are ready to make a difference and want to contribute to a cleaner, safer healthcare environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
???? Apply now and join us in our mission to provide a safe and clean healthcare environment. ????
Various working hours mainly part time 20-37hrs a week. paid at £10.42 for days and more on evenings and weekends – up to £19.07 an hour!!!
Make a difference this summer!
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs in Industrial .
South and East Belfast Trust Jobs Domestic/Catering BT9 BT6 BT12 KnockbrackenView & Apply
2x STEVEDOREView & Apply
South and East Belfast Trust Jobs Domestic/CateringView & Apply