German Speaking Key Account Manager.
- Blackwood, Caerphilly
German Speaking Key Account Manager
- Blackwood, Caerphilly
January 25, 2023
Job Title: German Speaking Key Account Manager
Salary: Flexible depending on previous experience
Hours: Full time permanent Monday – Friday days regular flexible
Here at The Recruitment Co, we are currently recruiting a Fluent German Speaking Key Account Manager.
The main purpose of the job will be to have Ownership of key commercial accounts within the Flexonics division, including
provision of day to day customer interface for technical and commercial related matters during the prospecting stage, whilst identifying and pursuing new business development opportunities.
Main Job roles:
- Key account management of strategically significant accounts to ensure all new business opportunities are
maximised for the Flexonics division.
- Develop the business within assigned product group and customer base.
- Identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Working with the Project Team, maximise profitability of new and existing projects, ensuring returns are at
least that of Group minimum requirements.
- Develop long?term relationships at all levels and with key stakeholders at customer sites.
- Obtain opportunities to submit quotations and ensure feedback from the quotation process through direct
- Manage and interpret customer requirements to achieve alignment with company capability and capacity.
- Ownership of cost models using the standard CER that should provide the expected levels
of return for the parent Group.
- Take full ownership of all aspects of the sales cycle, including offer preparation, negotiation and closing of
- Help guide product development by communicating future customer demands and expectations
- Ensure all contracts are reviewed and signed off in line with the Group Contract Review policy.
- Promote Senior Flexonics externally.
- Participate on behalf of the company in direct meetings, exhibitions or conferences.
- Must be fluent in speaking German
- Maintain a high standard of Health and Safety based upon safe working practices and support environmental initiatives.
- Ensure that all work activities and records comply with Company Policies, Procedures and Codes of Practice.
- Proven track record of developing customer relationships and generating profitable growth in the automotive industry or similar.
- Communicate and support the embedding of customer service imperatives across other functions of the Flexonics business.
- Collaborate with other Senior Plc businesses to ensure wider revenue generation opportunities are realised.
- Be driven with a hunger and passion to generate new business and work with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Demonstrate tenacity in striving to be better than the competition.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong soft skills and an understanding of people behaviour and the self-awareness to react appropriately.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical, in a clear and concise manner to both internal stakeholders and customers from around the world
- Valid UK Driving licence & Passport – Willing and able to travel globally and at times, at short notice.
- Qualifications: Post Graduate University Degree in a relevant subject
If you feel this role is for you then please apply now!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.