Human Resources (HR) Administrator.
- Belfast, Ormeau Road.
Human Resources (HR) Administrator
- Belfast, Ormeau Road.
May 24, 2023
We are currently recruiting a Permanent HR Administrator to join our Client in Belfast
· £21,189 pro rata: Working 21 hours per week
· Working days Monday, Wednesday and Friday
· Part Time hours
· Fantastic opportunity
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY POST HOLDER
· 2 years experience of HR Administration
· GCSE Level Grade A-C to include Maths and English or equivalent
· Computer literate and experience using Microsoft packages
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the HR and Admin Team who have responsibility for co-coordinating admin activities to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
You will support the HR Team Leader to facilitate the Learning and Development, Recruitment and Personnel functions of the client : including
1. Liaising with external providers
2. Personnel file management
3. Maintaining HR systems and co-coordinating recruitment drives.
It is essential to have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, including an excellent working knowledge of ICT and Communication Systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Telephone and reception arrangements
· Respond and distribute organisational correspondence or queries received via phone and email
· Assist in the Admin and HR systems
· Assist in the maintenance of information and filing systems
· Data processing
· Maintain booking appointment diaries
· General office duties as required
You must have:
• The ability to plan and prioritise workload
• Excellent communication
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Good interpersonal and team working
• To demonstrate effective leadership skills
• The ability to understand and work in accordance with ethos and values base
• The ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people, particularly young people and
• To be resilient and compassionate in a challenging environment.
• CIPD Qualification DESIRABLE SHORTLISTING
• Experience of using PAMS or other HR Software
• Experience of working in the Voluntary sector
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Senior Group Health Safety and AdvisorView & Apply
Senior Catering SupervisorView & Apply
Catering AssistantView & Apply