Information Governance Officer- Newtownards.
- £12.25 per hour
Information Governance Officer- Newtownards
- £12.25 per hour
May 17, 2023
We are currently seeking a temporary Full-time Information Governance Officer for our Public Sector Client in Newtownards .
This is a temporary ongoing role. The overall purpose of the post is to provide administrative support associated with the management of information governance incidents
The hours of work are Monday -Friday 9-5
Rate of pay £12.25 per hour.
Duties include but not limited to:
1.Coordinate the processing of the Trust’s Freedom of Information, Community/Primary Care subject access, PSNI Form 81, Solicitor and other external agency requests for information including statutory and regulatory bodies.
- Regular liaison with external agencies including statutory and regulatory bodies e.g. the Department of Health, Northern Ireland, Health & Social Care Board and the Information Commissioner both in Belfast and England.
- Ensure accurate recording of Data Access Agreements and Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
- To ensure that the services provided by the administration and clerical staff are responsive and of a consistently high quality and maintain standards of confidentiality and adhere to legislative and Trust timeframes.
- Ensure accurate recording of information both manually and electronically in line with Departmental procedures.
- Coordinate processes for allocated caseloads and prepare and quality assure the formal written responses in line with legislative and regulatory timeframes.
- Regularly communicate in a helpful, caring, respectful and professional manner both verbally and in writing with all levels of Trust staff, outside agencies and members of the public.
- Deal with all relevant correspondence (internal and external) in line with departmental policy / procedure and relevant legislation in an expeditious, appropriate and effective manner.
HNC/D (in relevant subject related to the post) or equivalent, and 1 year’s administrative experience at Band 3 (or equivalent).
NVQ 3 (administration related) or equivalent, and 2 year’s administrative experience, at Band 3 (or equivalent).
4 GCSE’s (Grade A-C) or equivalent, one which must be English Language, and 3
years’ experience at Administrative Band 3(or equivalent).
- Experience of using computer systems
and packages for:
- Word processing
- Managing emails
- Data input
- Extracting information to provide reports.
The Recruitment Co is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs in Office Based .
Executive Officer – StormontView & Apply
Admin Officer – Belfast City CenterView & Apply
Admin Officer – FoyleView & Apply