Part-Time Business Support Manager, Belfast.
Part-Time Business Support Manager, Belfast
April 22, 2022
We are seeking a Part-Time Business Support Manager for our client in the Belfast area.
Working hours are 15 hours per week (flexible)
The Business Manager will provide support to the Head of Business Support Unit.
The post holder will manage the PCC’s support activities on strategic planning, performance management and corporate governance processes. S/he will be expected to work using their own initiative within the context of objectives agreed with the Head of Development and Corporate Services.
The post holder provides leadership to the administrative and support staff on site and is required by the Head of the Business Support Unit, to be responsible for ensuring that the Patient and Client Council (PCC), has high quality and cost effective support systems to assist its mission and business objectives.
Key relationships will include the Executive and Leadership Management Teams, admin team, BSO, the PCC Board and other Arm’s Length Bodies. The post holder will work with the BSO to ensure that all business and contract matters are expedited quickly and to the highest standard.
Key Functions of the Post
- To provide support to the Head of Business Support Unit in the management of financial resources to ensure effective, high quality, innovative and value for money services.
- Work closely with financial staff and others to provide regular and accurate financial advice to the Head of Business Support Unit.
- Ensure timely information on the performance and financial status of PCC is provided on a regular basis.
- To take a lead role in supporting the Executive and Leadership Teams in ensuring an effective system to identify and manage risk and that they operate within the governance and controls assurance systems of the BSO. This includes supporting the Head of Business Support in developing, managing and maintaining the Corporate and Local Risk Registers.
- Work with the Leadership Team to support compliance with the Governance Framework and Assurance Standards.
- Co-ordinate activities for gathering of evidence for the PCCs Statement of Internal Control.
Hold a university degree in accountancy or equivalent
have at least 3 years’ experience working in a middle management capacity in an organisational development/ Human Resources/ Business Support environment, including governance frameworks within Health and Social Care
1b. Have at least 5 years’ experience working in a middle management
To apply please send CV via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org