Project Coordination officer.
- See Description
Project Coordination officer
- See Description
March 1, 2023
We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to work with our client based in Mallusk.
The company; an energetic, vibrant company growing rapidly in the heating, renewable energy, electrical, mechanical and air conditioning markets is going through a period of expansion due to new contracts and successful business growth. As the Project Coordinator, you will be a vital and integral part of the team.
Salary- £22,000-£24,000 per annum
Monday-Friday 9-5, office based
In this role, you will be instrumental in–
- Supporting with applications and certificates from various authorities/clients
- Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Adhering to the Data Protection Act
- Scheduling out daily runs for multiple operatives
- Organising the materials for operatives, dealing with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Processing operatives paperwork and closing calls to submit for payment
What you can bring to this role-
- 5 GCSE’s to include English and Maths
- 1 years office experience
- Fluent Microsoft Office Experience
- Proactive and can work independently with limited supervision
- Strong customer focus and professional at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team and to develop and sustain good working relationships, communicating formally and informally with colleagues and customers
This role would suit someone who is looking to take the next step in their office career with a company dedicated to developing and supporting your professional goals
Please apply via the link below or email email@example.com for more info
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Field Service Engineer – ElectricalView & Apply
Van LinerView & Apply
General OperativeView & Apply