Project Officer – Northern Ireland Civil Service.
Project Officer – Northern Ireland Civil Service
July 27, 2022
We are currently recruiting for a Project Officer to start asap with Northern Ireland Civil Service based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of pay: £16.80ph
Hours of work. 37 hours. Monday to Friday. 9am to 5pm.
Duration: Up until the 31st March 2023
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing engagement with colleagues and other internal and external stakeholders, to develop a suite of project governance documentation.
- Input to the development of plans identifying key milestones and critical path and thereafter, ongoing monitoring of progress against plans.
- Review of relevant project documentation and engagement with the SRO, Project Manager and Gateway Review panel to ensure all governance requirements are met.
- Identification of key work areas and delivery of any associated products as required.
- Preparation for and attendance at relevant project meetings.
- Development and implementation of reporting mechanisms to support Project Board meetings.
- Maintaining appropriate records of meetings held.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with a wide range of staff at various grades from across the Division.
- Applicants must have:
- 1. at least 12 months relevant experience working within a PRINCE2 or Agile Project to be able to perform the role competently, preferably with experience of managing or working in a Project Management Office.
- 2. Post holders require good project management, communication and interpersonal skills combined with a high level of personal drive and motivation to achieve results
- A qualification in programme or project management techniques (e.g, PRINCE2, MSP) is highly desirable but not essential.
Previous experience of working in an IT Project would also be highly desirable.
If interested, please apply an updated CV via the link below.