Sales Executive (Delegate Acquisition Executive).
- Up to £20000 per month
Sales Executive (Delegate Acquisition Executive)
- Up to £20000 per month
March 7, 2023
Job Title: Sales Executive (Hybrid)
Salary: £20,000 a year with OTE earnings £30,000 a year (This is a remote job working 4 days from home a week)
Hours: Full time Monday – Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
Our very well established client in Newport are currently recruiting a Sales Executive official job title Sales Delegate Acquisition Executive.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position
No experience is required just someone with ambition to earn lots of money!
The Delegate Events Executive is to research and acquire senior executives and potential speakers involving a mixture of phone contact, social media and marketing for each event while identifying their challenges in core industries such as IT, Energy, Marketing, Procurement, FM and Property divisions.
- Working with the conference production team to develop a clear understanding of the events
- Generate leads and identify new potential clients by researching on the internet, social media platforms
- Researching key decision makers in your sector and preparing your own quality leads building as well as building relationships.
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective decision-makers ( 2hrs per day is expected on the phone)
- Working in a collaborative team of 4-8 professionals to exceed targets
- Proactively identifying customer needs and new business opportunities
- Daily management to ensure database is amended and updated as required
- Achieve monthly and overall revenue targets
- To attend briefing sessions with the relevant conference producers to gain a thorough understanding of the event, key selling points and to be made aware of any major objections that may be encountered etc.
- Supporting delegates through their registration process
- Continuing to develop and learn from both formal training and on-the-job coaching from your manager and from the world’s leading business thinkers at our events.
- Liaise and feedback with Marketing, Production and Logistics pre and post conference
- Uncapped commissions
- International travel
- Daily & Weekly Incentives
- Monthly & Annual Employee Awards
- Friday dress down day & quarterly socials
- Internal progress
- Private pension scheme
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties
If you feel this role is for you then we would love to hear from you so please apply now!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Field Service Engineer – ElectricalView & Apply
Van LinerView & Apply
General OperativeView & Apply