Showroom / Sales Person (Dromore).
- Dromore, Co Down
Showroom / Sales Person (Dromore)
- Dromore, Co Down
May 19, 2023
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Permanent Sales Person to join our client in Dromore!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic , hard working individual to join their dynamic and expanding retail sales team. The successful candidate will inspire customers to create their own individual Outside Rooms, using market leading, landscaping products. (Landscape experience is useful, but not essential for this role!)
· Salary : £25,000 PLUS 1% commission on all dispatched sales
· Hours per week : Between Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and Saturday 8.30am to 12pm- You will be given half a day off during the week for working the Saturday
Company benefits include:
31 days annual leave
Employee Referral Schemes
Get your Birthday Off!
Cycle to work scheme AND MORE!!
The successful candidate will be provided with all training.
· Maximise sales for Outside Rooms
· Processing Orders
· Engaging with customers/ greeting customers
· Assist customers with their choice of paving to ensure the best decision is made
· Maintain the Outside Room Centre to a high standard
· Opening and closing of the premise
· Identify new products which may be suitable for the current market
· Any other duties which may be required by Senior Management
· Sell market leading landscaping products by showing customers how it will enhance their outside living space
The successful candidate will have:
1. 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including English and Maths
2. Previous sales experience in a retail or showroom environment
3. Proficient in Microsoft office and other software packages
4. Valid driving licence with the ability to travel to and from work areas as/when required
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Build and maintain good customers relations
7. Be self motivated with a positive attitude
8. The ability to prioritise and multitask seasonal workloads
9. Good admin skills, accuracy and attention to detail
10. Experience in the tiling sector/construction industry or knowledge of building products
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Senior Group Health Safety and AdvisorView & Apply
Senior Catering SupervisorView & Apply
Catering AssistantView & Apply