Stores Supervisor – Lisburn.
Stores Supervisor – Lisburn
September 13, 2023
£30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Full time – Monday – Friday (occasional weekends if and when required)
· Goods in
· Material Flow, line feed kitting to support Production Demand planning schedules
· Carry out Stock check validations / cycle counting
· Manage offsite storage requirements
· Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in line with the Sage stock management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy
· Ensure effective management of the stores team in relation to work allocation, documentation, and job quality.
· Work with team members, team leaders, and key stakeholders to ensure that processes are rigorously followed in a timely manner.
· Manage resources effectively supporting Lean Manufacturing principles in line with best practice and continuous improvement.
· Develop formal reports in relation to Stores to support the company wide KPI’s /WAR process.
· Provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and ensuring they are always understood and practiced by the team
· Effective management of holiday allocation, timekeeping and attendance through TMS.
Essential experience and Qualifications:
· Must have supervisory experience in a similar role
· Previous digital goods in/out and planning knowledge
· Must hold a valid and in date FLT licence
· Strong planning and organisational skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com or give Olivia a call on 02892668330 to discuss further.