3x File Review Administrator – Carrickfergus.
3x File Review Administrator – Carrickfergus
November 7, 2023
We are currently recruiting for 3x File review administrator based in the Carrickfergus. The successful candidates will be required to start once the vetting paperwork, ANI clearance has been completed.
Start date: ASAP
Rate of pay: £11.99
Hours of work: Full time 37 hours
The contracted hours are 9am-5pm Monday- Friday.
Exhibit Stores Administrator is responsible for storing, tracking, monitoring and dispatching items (e.g. dry, frozen, drugs, firearms, explosives and files) to teams within FSNI and a range of customers
- File Review Administrator is responsible for preparation of FSNI case files for transfer to and retrieval from secure storage in line with FSNI policies and procedures and act as customer enquiry /advice centre
- Support to wider Customer Services team – providing partial cover for Front Counter team as necessary
Establish, maintain and develop professional relationships with internal and external customers to ensure customer excellence
- Establish the needs and expectations of all internal customers, and deals with them appropriately
- Deal with all customer queries in a timely and appropriate way and escalates customer queries as necessary to Exhibit Store & File Review Manager for address / resolution
- Ask for feedback from the customer relating to the service offered
- Track down files / exhibits as required by the customer
- Dispatch and barcode all old case files, masterfiles and bulk files to FRT for transfer off site
- Answer phone call queries from both internal and external customers
- Collect and pick up of deliveries from main entrance of site
- Create new submissions for historical items and allocate them unto CMS
- Ensure that a confidential service is provided to customers at all times
- Prepare FSNI case files for transfer to secure storage in line with FSNI Quality Management System (QMS) policies and procedures (cataloguing, indexing, storage, arranging transportation and maintenance of associated records)
- Retrieve FSNI case files from secure storage in line with FSNI policies and procedures
- Maintain associated records and file recording systems
- Provide appropriate and accurate advice and guidance to customers on file decant processes
- Issue reports to Exhibit Store & File Review Manager on potential case files not transferred to secure storage
- Share information with other team members as necessary
- Provide support to other team members and to other areas of the Agency
- Transfer knowledge, skills and experience as necessary
- As part of a team meet and exceed service levels, key performance indicators and individual targets
§ In line with standard operating procedures, liaise as required with appropriate FSNI personnel e.g. Information and Records Manager
§ Gain & maintain competence in the receipt & processing of State Pathology submissions in to the Laboratory with a high level of accuracy against customer and criminal justice requirements
These roles are full-time. All training will be provided.
Full attendance is required for the first 8 weeks due to mandatory training and consolidation with no leave permitted.
Essential Criteria applicants must have:
- English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or equivalent
( Proof of certs required )
- Administrative experience desirable.
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to use own initiative.
Please send your CV via the link or to Jack.Knox@therecruitmentco.uk