August 23, 2023
Our client, based in Limavady is looking for an Admin Assistant to join their team
– Collect mail from Royal Mail and Courier deliveries.
– Open and sort mail in accordance with DfC guidelines and procedures.
– Identify valuables and log appropriately.
– Prepare mail for scanning which involves: removing spines, metal attachments and using electronic guillotine. A count of customers and documents to be recorded accurately
– Perform maintenance on scan equipment – daily / weekly – to agreed schedule.
– Scan mail to agreed standards. – requiring adequate IT skills
– Perform re-scan duties where appropriate
– Perform batch header and NINO validation. requiring adequate IT skills
– Verify NINOs in CIS/Searchlight as required.
– Prepare mail for dispatch
– Complete G219 returns to branches
– Trace batches of mail as required for rescan, business queries etc
– Lifting and storing boxes (6”x 9” x15”) of mail into/from storage cabinets until destruction required.
– Preparation of scanned mail for destruction within agreed timescales.
– £10.94ph (weekly)
– 2 GCSEs including Maths and English (Certificate Proof)
– Mail Opening Unit Limavady
– Start Date:
Duration of Placement:
– 52 weeks
– 9-5 Mon to Fri
Hours per Week:
To apply please send your CV via the link or email Isaac.Jones@therecruitmentco.uk