September 27, 2023
Our client, based in Belfast is looking for an Admin Officer to join their team
– To provide telephone cover dealing with general enquiries and incoming calls from the main PPS phone line and respond to and re-direct as necessary emails from the PPS Info mailbox.
– To respond to all general enquiries received in IMT.
– Ensure accurate records/excel spreadsheets are maintained for complaints, reasons, requests for review and AQs and assist in retrieving and locating records as necessary.
– To maintain accurate records of all IMT work and new spreadsheets have been created to aid efficiencies in the branch. To ensure records keeping continues to be meticulous and timely. To review working practices and adapt to the changing needs of the organisation.
– To be effective in ensuring records and spreadsheets are maintained and assist in reviewing the information held to ensure targets are met and timescales adhered to.
– To ensure I contribute to the effectiveness of the team and in storing and retrieving records efficiently.
– Ensure files are sourced and obtained from outside storage as requested for internal PPS staff or external stakeholders such as CCRC etc.
– Ensure accurate records are maintained. Liaise with external storage providers and ensure service delivery is maintained.
– To retrieve and record file movements as required for external stakeholders and ensure that records are accurate and complete. To understand the importance of customer service and be helpful and efficient in dealing with both PPS staff and PSNI/IMT etc.
– To ensure accurate records and logs are maintained and assist in locating and retrieving records as necessary for Freedom of Information requests and Rights of Access Requests under Data Protection Act.
– To record information appropriately within agreed timescales. To be methodical and accurate. To assist in retrieving information and maintaining accurate record records to aid the production of Quarterly and Annual statistics as necessary.
– £11.99ph (weekly)
– Belfast Chambers
– 5 GCSEs Including Maths & English (Must have certificate Proof)
Duration Of Placement:
– 6-12 months
– 9 to 5 Mon to Fri
Hours Per Week:
To apply please send your CV via the link or email Isaac.Jones@therecruitmentco.uk