Admin Officer- Belfast City Centre.
- £11.99 Per Hour
Admin Officer- Belfast City Centre
- £11.99 Per Hour
September 20, 2023
- Admin Officer
Our client, A Large public sector organisation, based in Belfast City Centre is looking for an Admin Officer to join their team.
Duration: 3 months rolling
Rate of pay: £11.99 per hour
Start Date: ASAP – Must be fully registered in order to start
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 37 Hours, Flexible working available.
Main Duties Include:
This AO role is within the Financial Management and Payments’ Team. The main duties include:
• Ensuring that board members’ claims (incl T&S) are paid on a monthly basis.
• To ensure GP fees and Psychiatrist Fees are paid on a timely basis.
• To assist when required to ensure payments awarded to Victims are paid on a timely basis, are accurate and comply with VPB/NICS Policies and Regulations.
• Collaborating with stakeholders to validate that payment details are correct.
• Raising purchase orders and receipt same to ensure that invoices received are paid within 10 workings days via Process IT and IPROC.
• Complete ‘Supplier Maintenance’ checks when creating Purchase Orders.
• Monitor the Finance Mailboxes on a daily basis to ensure all emails are processed within the agreed timescales.
• Collate agency staff’s timesheets on a weekly basis and record details of hours worked to allow prompt payment of invoices.
• Raise a monthly invoice to TEO to recoup costs incurred in relation to TPDPS.
• Run finance reports from a finance database to assist in the preparation of the Financial Management month end routines.
• Use MS Excel and MS Word to update Management Reports
5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths & English (We will require proof at time of application)
Finance experience is desirable
**Please note that successful applicants will be required to complete an AccessNI check**
To apply please send your CV via the link or email email@example.com