Admin Officer- Belfast City Centre.
- £11.99 Per Hour
Admin Officer- Belfast City Centre
- £11.99 Per Hour
October 17, 2023
- Admin Officer
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic and highly organized individual to join their team as an Administrative Officer, Based in Belfast City Centre. Are you a detail-oriented, organized, and motivated individual looking to take on a meaningful administrative role in the heart of Belfast City Centre? We have an excellent opportunity for you!
Duration: Up to 1 year
Rate of Pay: £11.99 per hour
Start Date: ASAP – Must be fully registered to start
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5, with flexible hours available following induction
Main Duties Include:
As an Administrative Officer, you will play a vital role in a dynamic work environment. Your responsibilities will encompass a variety of tasks, including:
- Pre Court Preparation: Data entry, file preparation
- Court Registrar Duties: Clerking Courts, operating Courtroom technology
- Post Court Administration: Resulting Courts, communicating with parties
- General Administrative Duties: File management, counter and telephone cover, opening and dealing with post
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to attend the office in Belfast City Centre five days a week. However, we understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexi-time following a brief induction. Full training and support will be provided to ensure you excel in your role.
Essential Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
- Possess 5 GCSEs at grades A-C, including Maths and English (Proof required at the time of application).
- Be willing to undergo an AccessNI check as part of the application process.
If you’re ready to step into this rewarding administrative role in the heart of Belfast City Centre and meet the essential criteria, we want to hear from you!
To Apply: Please send your CV to Aidan Drain at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team and make a positive impact. Apply now and be a part of our dedicated administrative team in Belfast City Centre!