Admin Officer – Lisahally.
Admin Officer – Lisahally
October 5, 2023
- Admin Officer
We are currently recruiting for AO’s based in the Derry/Londonderry Area ( Lisahally ). The successful candidates will be required to start once the vetting paperwork, ANI clearance has been completed.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: up to 51 weeks
Rate of pay: £11.99
Hours of work: Full time 37 hours
The posts will require staff to work an average of 37 hrs per week in a range of patterns between the hours of 8am and 8pm on any day between Monday and Friday, some patterns will require 9am to 5pm on one Saturday in ten. Working patterns are managed locally and we will give as much notice as possible if we need to change the work pattern
*No holidays can be taken in the first 12 weeks as this is the full training period*
- Answer calls within agreed timescales, taking personal responsibility to maximise availability for answering calls and delivering an accessible, effective service.
- Work collaboratively towards delivering and promoting resilience and ability to work in a pressurised telephony environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers
- Ability to work within and contribute to a team environment
- Ability to work accurately within set deadlines and to achieve targets
- Basic IT skills with an aptitude for learning new systems
- Organised with good time management skills
Essential Criteria applicants must have:
- five GCSE/GCE passes (at A, B or C) with Maths and English.
( Proof of certs required ) We cannot pass your application without them
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to use own initiative.
Please send your CV via the link or to Alana.McCoy@therecruitmentco.uk