ADMIN OFFICER ( TELEPHONY ADVISOR ) FULL TRAINING GIVEN.
ADMIN OFFICER ( TELEPHONY ADVISOR ) FULL TRAINING GIVEN
October 1, 2023
We are currently recruiting for AO’s based in the Belfast Area. The successful candidates will be required to start once the vetting paperwork, ANI clearance has been completed.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: up to 51 weeks
Rate of pay: £11.99
Hours of work: Full time 37 hours
The posts will require staff to work an average of 37 hrs per week in a range of patterns between the hours of 8am and 8pm on any day between Monday and Friday, some patterns will require 9am to 5pm on one Saturday in ten. Working patterns are managed locally and we will give as much notice as possible if we need to change the work pattern
*No holidays can be taken in the first 12 weeks as this is the full training period*
Working within Department , this role will deliver services for customers who are based in Great Britain. At the initial stage, it is anticipated that roles will support a programme for helping customers through the current Cost of Living crisis. Roles will later focus on delivering services for customers requiring help with Retirement Services. Full training will be provided. Main duties and essential skills may include, while not limited to:
- Effective call handling skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers
- Ability to work within and contribute to a team environment
- Ability to work accurately within specific deadlines and to achieve relevant targets
- Basic IT skills / computer literacy with an aptitude for learning new systems
- Organised with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic with a desire to personally develop
- Excellent attendance and time keeping
These roles are full-time, office based. Working from home may become available in the future.
Essential Criteria applicants must have:
- five GCSE/GCE passes (at A, B or C) with Maths and English.
( Proof of certs required ) We cannot pass your application without them
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to use own initiative.
Please send your CV via the link or to firstname.lastname@example.org