September 26, 2023
Our client, based in Banbridge is looking for an Admin Officer to join their team
– Setting Direction
- Encourage and motivate claimants to become more digitally competent helping
them to create and maintain their digital account independently.
- Encourage and challenge claimants, who can, to use the online channels.
- Make every claimant contact count to keep them moving forward and help them
recognise how your impact will improve their labour market activity.
- Deal effectively with change by being clear on the vision for the business.
- Understand the entire end to end claimant journey and appreciate the impact on
- Be accountable for your own development by maximising the use of appropriate
learning and development tools (including own digital capability).
- Build business relationships with colleagues to support smooth handoffs where
these are necessary.
- Build constructive relationships with the External Delivery Partners. These
include Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and Northern Ireland
Housing Executive (NIHE).
- Work as part of a multifunctional administrative team which provides both back
of office and front office support as necessary.
- Be the first point of contact for claimants who have queries whilst identifying
non–standard claimants such as foreign nationals and arranging further
assistance when required.
- Gather accurate information and ensure that claimants provide the necessary
documentary evidence, and inform claimants where information is missing.
- Confirm claimants’ identity.
- Undertake interviews such as Claims Assessor interviews with claimants and
update the appropriate system
- Ensure claimants are aware of their responsibility to report future changes.
- Assist the Work Coach to ensure claimants can manage their own job search
- Assist claimants who require Finance Support.
- Take appropriate action in reporting and logging all incidents of unacceptable
- Provide advice and guidance, explaining policies and procedures and actively
eliciting information from potential claimants. At times this will involve dealing
with difficult customer situations.
- Signpost the claimant to the relevant support.
– £11.99ph (weekly)
– 5 GCSEs Including Maths & English (Must have certificate Proof)
– 18 Castlewellan Road, Banbridge, BT32 4AZ
Duration Of Placement:
– 52 weeks – could be extended
– 37 hours per week but AWP 08:00 – 20:00 on a rota basis
Hours Per Week:
To apply please send your CV via the link or email Isaac.Jones@therecruitmentco.uk