August 30, 2023
Our client, a leading public sector organisation, based in Greenmount Campus are looking to recruit a Agriculture Lecturer to join their team.
The role is available immediately.
Hourly Pay: £18.33
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Planning and delivering lectures and practical classes to students enrolled on HE Agriculture courses on a range of topics eg; Animal production, crop production, animal science, crop science, sustainability, agri-business management
- Monitoring student attendance;
- Setting and marking student assessments, providing feedback, preparing students for examinations and monitoring student progress on their course;
- Tutoring student groups and individual students;
- Ensure compliance with CAFRE and Awarding body quality assurance systems;
- Attendance at teaching team meetings.
- All other duties as allocated by Line Manger
The applicant must possess an Honours Degree in Agriculture or related discipline.
To deliver on these courses staff must be technically knowledgeable in the areas above.
· Restaurant on site
· Gym on site
· Free car parking
Please apply via the link or email at Alana.email@example.com