Animal Welfare Officer : Carrickfergus.
Animal Welfare Officer : Carrickfergus
November 17, 2023
- Temporary position until 31.03.2014
- Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
- Immediate start
- £14.17 per hour
- Responsible for the provision of a wide range of professional administration support services to staff working within the remit of the Animal Welfare Service and the wider Public Protection, Health and Wellbeing team.
- Contribute to the delivery and promotion of quality, customer focused and innovative Public Protection, Health and Wellbeing Department through the effective and efficient handling of callers and enquiries, including the provision of advice and signposting
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential admin service to the Animal Welfare Service
- Respond to telephone calls, emails and other enquiries from the public, external agencies, other council officers
- Allocate animal welfare cases based on prioritisation guidelines
- Issue standard correspondence to applicants, members of the public and business operators, loggings details on database
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials for the service
- Operate manual and computerised information systems
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and publications for the service, and in updating Council’s website as appropriate