Compliance Officer / Car Park Attendant : Dundonald.
Compliance Officer / Car Park Attendant : Dundonald
September 25, 2023
We are currently recruiting a Compliance Officer to join our team in Dundonald
- Temp ongoing
- £10.42 – £19.07 per hour
- Immediate starts
- Shift times : Monday 7am – 3pm, Tuesday 9am – 5pm, Wednesday 7am – 3pm, Thursday 7am – 3pm, Friday 7am – 3pm, Saturday off , Sunday off
- Provide assistance, guidance and support to patients; services users and staff in order to ensure adherence to social distancing and infection prevention control protocols when accessing facilities during COVID-19 pandemic.
- These measures will include providing guidance on hand washing and sanitising, social distancing and the appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
- Work together to manage and monitor entrance and exits through facilities to ensure social distancing and pedestrian traffic takes place in a controlled and safe manner.
- Take remedial action where necessary to encourage compliance with social distancing and infection prevention control measures.
- Advise family and friends to refrain from entering facilities unless it is absolutely essential.
- Provide support and information to patients who may have attended on their own and provide updates to family members on request of nursing staff / patient, including information to relatives in relation to the location of patients and updates on patient journey where appropriate.
- Escalate any concerns regarding patient or service user safety to line manager who will make contact with the relevant departmental manager if identifiable and raise a Datix report.
- Monitor and report on the number of people on site at any one time and escalate when waiting areas have exceeded capacity or any other concerns to line manager who will make contact with the relevant departmental manager if identifiable and raise an Datix report
- Monitor infection / prevention control measures such as availability of hand sanitizer, location of chairs, signage etc of the waiting and associated areas, escalating to domestic staff where necessary.
- Maintain own personal safety at all times.
- Following full training, contribute to the risk assessments of the assigned areas to maintain appropriate infection prevention and control measures are put in place
- Encourage those who are smoking on Sites to extinguish their cigarettes or to move to an area off Sites to smoke
- Site checks and car park checks
- Directing traffic
Please send your CV to email@example.com