Customer Service Advisor.
- £21500 - £23000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
- £21500 - £23000 per annum
January 4, 2024
Customer Service Advisor based in Edinburgh
Offering £21,500-£23,000 per annum depending on experience
Full time, permanent contract
Working between Monday to Friday hours between 8am and 6pm
We are currently working on behalf of our client who specialises in the provision of business process services for the Life and Pensions Industry. They are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors on behalf of their own client who is a trusted pensions provider to millions of customers and have been for over 200 years.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our customers, ensuring to gain an understanding of the customers wants and need to successfully resolve their query doing so in a professional, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
You will be working within an FCA regulated finance service provider, supporting customers with querieis in regards to their pensions and savings both personal and employee based accounts.
- Deliver excellent customer service through multiple channels.
- Communicate clearly with customers and respond appropriately to their needs.
- Work accurately and efficiently to achieve quality standards and meet SLAs/KPIs.
- Drive through process improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Observe legal obligations and adhere to the company’s corporate policies and guidelines.
- Manage workload to ensure personal and team targets are met
- Key Accountability’s and Main Responsibilities
- Instigate, support and drive through opportunities to improve efficiency of processes, the customer experience
The Location: Edinburgh
Following completion of training and embedment period, you will then move onto a hybrid model after 6 months of service.
Working Monday to Friday, no weekend on shifts between 8am – 6pm
- Shifts will be between; 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm – all candidates will need to be able to work all shifts on a rotational basis.
- Full time, 35 hours per week.
What we are looking for…
- Previous experience within Customer Service ideally within an office or phone based position, we are open to other area’s of customer service experience for the right candidate.
- Willingness and desire to learn.
- Genuine desire to provide exceptional customer service and build a rapport with our customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confidence in dealing with customer based calls that can often be challenging or complex.
- N5/GCSE in Maths and English
- Positive customer-oriented outlook
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn new systems and technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
If you are interested in this opportunity please click ‘Apply Now’ or alternatively you can contact Georgia Bohills on 07929027247 from the North West Fulfilment Centre.
Please note: The Edinburgh branch is not responsible for the recruitment of this role – do not contact the local office for this position.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.