October 18, 2023
- Staff Officer
Our client, based in Victoria road, Derry is looking for a Staff Officer to join their team starting asap
Up to 6 months with possible extension
Hours : Full time Mon to Fri –
£17.01 an hour
- Delivery of development programmes as part of the development team. Provide regular analysis and reporting of development activity.
- Research sources of funding which may be available to support the development of the Agency in respect of marine, fishery and aquaculture matters.
- Work with colleagues and managers within Development Directorate and across other directorates to prepare funding proposals and outline business cases and relevant procurement documentation.
- Contribute towards the development and maintenance of necessary project documentation, including reports and promotional materials.
- Promote the work of and participate in relevant events and seminars in accordance with agreed public relations and communications strategies.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the achievement of corporate objectives by reporting activity to line management, e.g. monthly reports for the Senior Management Team.
1.1. A third level (degree or equivalent) qualification in a relevant subject. This could include any of the following: Tourism Management, Business, Rural Development, Geography or Environmental Science. If you have a different subject that you feel could be considered, please specify and explain the relevance to the post.
1.2. At least 2 years’ relevant work experience including experience of developing and implementing evidence-based development programmes/projects and working in partnership with public, private, and third sector bodies.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience including experience of developing and implementing evidence-based development programmes/projects and working in partnership with public, private, and third sector bodies.
- Candidates must have a full current driving licence by the closing date and have a mode of transport suitable for travel in relation to this job.
For more information please contact – Alana.McCoy@therecruitmentco.uk