April 25, 2022
Our client is looking a finance administrator to join their busy time in the Belfast city centre. They are offering a hybrid working patton of 3 days at home and 2 in the office.
Temporary contract for up to 6 month.
£11.70 ph ( Weekly Pay )
The Job Holder will work as part of a busy and professional team. They will provide a high standard administrative support service to the Unit and Management within Tourism Northern Ireland (Tourism NI).
The Job Holder will be responsible for the following areas and activities:
· Operation of the Accounts Payable system.
· Production of twice weekly payment runs using accounting software.
· Setting up new suppliers on Tourism NI’s Finance system and following the process from end to end.
· Taking payments over the telephone.
· Assisting in meeting audit requirements when necessary.
· Responsible for raising sales invoices and managing the accounts receivable ledger
· Providing cover for Accounts Receivable when necessary.
· Issuing reminder letters and following up on Debt
· Doing Bank reconciliations for income
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA – EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C in include English and Maths or equivalent.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in an office environment, preferably with experience of
accounting work such as financial transaction processing.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA -PERSONALEFFECTIVENESS
The job holder will also possess a high standard of :
IT/Computer literacy skills including practical experience in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel sheets.
Ability to work within a team and to work on own initiative.
Good communication skills (both written and oral).
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org