Hotel Head Chef.
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
Hotel Head Chef
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
May 15, 2023
The Recruitment Co is currently recruiting for a Hotel Head Chef to join a well established, award- winning Hotel located in the Gower Peninsula, Swansea.
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Hours of work: Full time: 45 hours per week.
Role Summary: To deliver the very best standards of customer service and presentation for our guests at all times in all areas of the hotel. Ensuring all Food Hygiene regulations are adhered to and exceeded. To be driven & focused in achieving the business vision with your team fully engaged.
- Recognise the importance of communication, actively participating in daily briefing meetings and monthly team meetings.
- Promote a positive, helpful service to guests, colleagues, and other departments at all times.
- Ensure that all equipment and utensils are in good working order at all times, and to report maintenance issues to the Operations Manager.
- To recognise the importance of allergies and ensure allergy information is consistently conveyed to the Operations Manager and Café Bar Supervisors for all current food being served.
- Ensure all food prepared, cooked, and served at the Hotel is to the highest standard and all team members understand the importance of presentation.
- Ensure all team are fully trained on Food Safety & HACCP and ensuring the kitchen has food safety procedures and policies on site for them to follow.
- Have input into the design and create menus that are relevant for our market, engaging for our customers and maintain the required GP.
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager and Café Bar Supervisors to ensure a smooth operating Café Bar at all times.
- Ensure the kitchen is always operating at the required level of cleanliness in line with EHO 5* regulations.
- Ensure the team is deployed correctly to maximise levels of productivity and always come in line with the labour budget.
- Be a proactive role model for your team, getting to know your guests and anticipating their needs and expectations.
- Lead change and improvement effectively through actively engaging the team.
- Take ownership of the Kitchen and Back areas ensuring they remain, clean, tidy and a safe environment.
- Ensure every team member is familiar with the relevant processes and guidelines and can structure their shift and workload.
- Accountable for the performance of the kitchen across all key performance indicators including team, guest, and profit measures.
- Ensure all team are trained and understand the relevant paperwork that is in use.
- Operate daily with a Zero Waste policy.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the robust financial management of the business.
- Ensure poor performance is managed fairly and timely and in the right way.
- Ensure all chemical and fire/evacuation policies are always followed.
- Be responsible and accountable for your own health and safety and that of colleagues, customers, clients, and visitors to the Hotel.
- Take part in any further recommended training.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
- Engaging a focused, valued team to deliver the business vision on a daily basis. Driving and consistently checking our 3 S’s: Service, Standards & Sales.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential. Ideally you will drive due to the client’s remote location.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for immediate response and further information.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Senior Group Health Safety and AdvisorView & Apply
Senior Catering SupervisorView & Apply
Catering AssistantView & Apply