- Belfast, Ormeau Road,
- Belfast, Ormeau Road,
May 11, 2023
We are currently recruiting a HR Administrator to join our Client in Belfast on a Part time basis
- £21,189 pro rata: Working 21 hours per week
- Working days Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Part Time hours
- Fantastic opportunity
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the HR and Admin Team who have responsibility for co-coordinating admin activities to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
You will support the HR Team Leader to facilitate the Learning and Development, Recruitment and Personnel functions of the client : including
- Liaising with external providers
2. Personnel file management
3. Maintaining HR systems and co-coordinating recruitment drives.
It is essential to have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, including an excellent working knowledge of ICT and Communication Systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Telephone and reception arrangements
- Respond and distribute organisational correspondence or queries received via phone and email
- Assist in the Admin and HR systems
- Assist in the maintenance of information and filing systems
- Data processing
- Maintain booking appointment diaries
- General office duties as required
You must have:
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and team working
- To demonstrate effective leadership skills
- The ability to understand and work in accordance with ethos and values base
- The ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people, particularly young people and
- To be resilient and compassionate in a challenging environment.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY POST HOLDER
- 2 years experience of HR Administration
- GCSE Level Grade A-C to include Maths and English or equivalent
- Computer literate and experience using Microsoft packages
- CIPD Qualification DESIRABLE SHORTLISTING
- Experience of using PAMS or other HR Software
- Experience of working in the Voluntary sector
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs in Office Based .
Admin Officer (Telephony) – Belfast City CenterView & Apply
Assistant Scientific Officer- CarrickfergusView & Apply
Admin Officers- Belfast City CentreView & Apply