Kitchen Designer – Pitsea.
- Basildon, Essex
Kitchen Designer – Pitsea
- Basildon, Essex
October 19, 2023
Full time – 40 hours per week
Competitive basic salary + fantastic commission scheme
As a result of our clients growth plans and continued ongoing success, they are now looking to add to their team of highly driven and motivated kitchen designers.
Do you have experience of providing high quality and creative kitchen designs to a range of customers? Are you looking to a company who are embarking on an exciting accelerated growth pattern? The Recruitment Co. are recruiting for one of our key clients and this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Dealing with customers in the showroom to understand and develop an understanding of their requirements and expectations.
- Working to hit all sales targets and KPI’s.
- Managing customer conversion
- Design and sell a product that meets the requirements of the customer and oversee the process from design to delivery.
- Conduct accurate on-site surveys.
- Develop excellent business relationships with customers.
- Create and submit quotes to customers.
- Customer follow up calls, emails and updating business CRM suite.
- General office administration with electronic filing
- Possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Experienced in kitchen design and sales industry.
- A sales professional who is motivated and target driven.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, meeting sales KPIs
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use your own initiative.
- Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key.
- Creative thinking.
- Be organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Must show a willingness to learn about the business.
- Full driving licence and use of vehicle
- Experience of working in a similar role within kitchens for 3 years
- IT literate across a range of systems
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Experience with Articad planning software
Please note that The Recruitment Co. are an equal opportunities employer
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.