Medical Secretary (Dundonald).
Medical Secretary (Dundonald)
May 4, 2023
We are currently recruiting a Medical Secretary to join our client in Dundonald
- Rate of pay £11.11 per hour
- Immediate start
- Initially for 3 months
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm , Part time hours may be considered
Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports.
Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
Dealing with general enquiries.
Sorting and processing information.
Preparation of statistical information.
Dealing with requests for information.
Dealing with telephone calls.
·4 GCSE’s Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent
· Qualification) plus 1year’s Secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
· NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year’s secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
· 2 year’s secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
· 2. RSA/OCR Stage II Text Processing Part I and Part II (or equivalent/ above qualification).
· 1 year’s word processing experience, to include typing and formatting of reports and letters.
· Experience in using Microsoft packages to include WORD, EXCEL, and
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs in Office Based .
Admin Officer (Telephony) – Belfast City CenterView & Apply
Assistant Scientific Officer- CarrickfergusView & Apply
Admin Officers- Belfast City CentreView & Apply