The Recruitment Co. announced as a Crescent Purchasing Consortium supplier.
We are proud to announce that The Recruitment Co. has been awarded a place on the Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) Framework for non-academic roles on a temporary and permanent basis.
Our fully compliant and bespoke recruitment solution empowers education providers to achieve a true added value partnership with their recruitment agency.
About the Crescent Purchasing Consortium
Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) is a not-for-profit purchasing consortium, part of the CPL group, owned and run by the Further Education sector. CPC provides their members with specialist expert advice on best practices and how to get the best value. Their main purpose is to produce purchasing frameworks that are compliant with procurement regulations, to make the sourcing of services easier for members.
The framework gives employers within the Further Education sector the ability to secure expert recruitment solutions, allowing educational institutions to hire top talent under a variety of specialist areas and roles, including:
- Secretarial & Receptionists
- Cooks & Dinner Support Staff
Key benefits of the Crescent Purchasing Consortium
- CPC is the only Purchasing Consortium exclusively operating for institutions working in the FE sector
- Suppliers are vetted and endorsed as compliant service providers
- It provides flexibility for hiring managers and departments to choose how and who they engage with from the awarded supplier list
- Expert recruitment solutions covering the identification, attraction, evaluation and offer stages of recruitment activity
- Access to the development of talent pools to support future hiring campaigns
- EU compliant route for public sector organisations to spend and procure services
In response to the tender win, Helen Whitfield, Head of Public Sector Recruitment at The Recruitment Co. said:
“We are delighted to be awarded supplier status to the Crescent Purchasing Consortium, the only framework that is dedicated to the Education sector. The Recruitment Co. with its network of over 30 branches and a dedicated National Resource Centre and Fulfilment Centre has never been better placed to support CPC members with temporary and permanent non-academic staff.”
Get in touch with Helen or Jackie to find out how we can support your recruitment needs:
Helen Whitfield, Head of Public Sector Recruitment
Jackie Collins, Public Sector Business Development Manager
Stay up-to-date with The Recruitment Co. news by clicking here.