May 18, 2023
The Recruitment Co is working in partnership with CCEA to recruit various Temporary Administration Assistants to support their team in the Belfast area – with assignments available in the Clarendon Dock Area, Mallusk and Springvale. Whether you’re looking for a full-time or part-time role, we have a number of assignments available from April-October 2023 to suit your needs.
Temporary Administration Assistant pay rate: £10.84 per hour
About our client, CCEA:
CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations, and assessments across Northern Ireland. Join the team and help them on their mission to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
Day in the life as a Temporary Administration Assistant with CCEA:
As a Temporary Administration Assistant, you will provide administrative support to their teams and undertake a range of general duties eg updating records, filing, photocopying, answering phones. Administrator roles available:
● Customer Facing Temporary Administration Assistant – These roles involve direct interface with customers including supporting the sign in/out of delegates, attending meetings and answering delegates’ questions and queries.
● Temporary Administration Assistant with Computer Duties – These roles will involve computer work and you will need to be capable of using Microsoft Excel and Word packages. Additional duties include answering telephones, processing data (organising, keying and logging) and filing paperwork.
● Manual Handling – Some roles will involve lifting boxes or sacks for the majority of your working day. All necessary Manual Handling training will be provided.
What we’re looking for:
● 3 GCSEs Grade A* – C or equivalent or 1 year’s experience of working in an administrative environment (all roles)
● Experience of answering customer queries, complaints and independent working for the Temporary Administration Assistant Customer Facing roles
● 6 months’ experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel within a working environment for the Temporary Administration Assistant with computer duties
Some of the perks working as a Temporary Administration Assistant:
● Competitive rate of pay
● Gain valuable skills and progress your career
● Full and part-time hours available
Interested? Click apply now to join the team, we’ll be back in touch soon! Please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Admin – CCEA’ in the subject title for consideration.
Apply for this job.
Latest jobs .
Senior Group Health Safety and AdvisorView & Apply
Senior Catering SupervisorView & Apply
Catering AssistantView & Apply