Admin Officer – Belfast – ASAP Start.
Admin Officer – Belfast – ASAP Start
October 19, 2023
We are currently recruiting for AO’s based in the Belfast Area. The successful candidates will be required to start once the vetting paperwork, ANI clearance has been completed.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension.
Rate of pay: £11.99
Hours of work: Full time 37 hours
Monday to Friday 9-5 (flexible working hours).
- Managing their own caseload to effectively complete day to day casework investigation activities, on cases allocated to RH by the team leader and using the BF system and case status reports on the line of business IT system, JEMS (the Judgment Enforcement Management System).
- using automated online processes to request financial information from different departments.
- writing to the debtor’s bank or employer where these have been identified from the searches, or reported by the debtor or creditor, to request verification of income, employment;
- writing to the debtor where telephone contact has been unsuccessful to ask that they come to an arrangement to pay or provide information about their financial circumstances; and
- securely recording all information on JEMS and/or in the clerical files as appropriate with all activities carried out in line with the EJO manual and/or line manager advice.
- Completion of basic enforcement orders, i.e. Attachment of Earnings Orders (AEOs) or Orders Charging Land (OCLs) in line with step by step procedures laid out in the EJO Manual
- Referral to Complex Case Team for Prosecution, if required
- Telephone debt negotiation to seek either full settlement of debt or an agreement to pay by instalments, based on step-by-step call scripts and procedures laid out in the EJO Manual
Essential Criteria applicants must have:
- five GCSE/GCE (or equivalence) passes (at A, B or C) with Maths and English.
( Proof of certs required ) We cannot pass your application without them
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to use own initiative.
Please send your CV via the link or to Jack.Knox@therecruitmentco.uk