September 27, 2023
Our client, based in Belfast is looking for an EO2 to join their team
– Responsible for the administrative functions and data processing / data management to support to the PPM CORA Finance team in the implementation of the new PPM CORA system
To support the PPM CORA Finance Led team with other related tasks as they deliver finance management solutions to meet the current and future business needs of AFBI /project management systems.
1. Development of governance controls
2. Data processing with a focus on finance and budget input to the AFBI PPM CORA systems & checking for accuracy and timely action – Extract, manipulate and analyse complex data sets
3. Review Finance modules within PPM CORA to support system functionality and help the team resolve financial controls and reporting from PPM CORA
4. Updating CORA Log for issues arising
5. Pulling inputs together from various sources and ensuring input of budget information onto CORA platform
6. Reformatting and updating excel documents, standardising layouts and creating templates.
7. Managing emails, documents, correspondence, papers and files, in both paper and electronic filing systems (Content Manager) in accordance with guidelines or protocol.
Working with the wider Finance Team and any other duties that may be assigned from time-to-time by Management, as and when required.
– £13.52ph (weekly)
– 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (Certificate Proof)
– 2 Alevels in any subject (certificate proof)
– A minimum of 2 years experience working in a busy finance environment (Systems Accountant/Finance Analyst)
Ø Qualified Accounting Technician or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Ø Data processing/ data management experience
Ø Strong Excel skills, ability to use analysis tools
Ø Ability to work in a team environment
Ø Work on own initiative
Experience working with the CORA Project Management systems is desirable
Duration of Placement:
– 4- 6 months
– Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm
Hours per Week:
To apply please send your CV via the link or email Isaac.Jones@therecruitmentco.uk