- Plymouth, Devon
- Plymouth, Devon
October 2, 2023
We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK fastest growing privately owned companies.have grown enormously since its inception in 1989. Our client now has over 200 stores nationwide. Our client puts the people at the heart of our retail concept, and they want to invest in their staff and make the future extraordinary. As a result of this our client has expansion plans and continued ongoing success.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Logistics Analyst to be based at our Head Office in Plymouth.
What we offer:
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Position: Permanent, Full-time
- Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:15
- Location: Plymouth, Devon
- Salary: Competitive Salary
To ensure the multichannel location has optimal stock fulfilment. The analyst will need to manage and maintain orders, ensure levels of stock are sufficient, highlight issues with products not moving through the online process and report on poor performing products and suppliers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring web stock levels to ensure products are available to purchase
- Analysing sales data to support demand for products, adjusting levels accordingly.
- Placing Orders with suppliers and informing trading teams.
- Review and generate reporting for stock and sales data within the web location, focusing on availability and other related KPIs.
- Allocating stock into or out of the web location when required.
- Communicating with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and resolving stock issues.
- Utilising data analysis to support forecasting for the web stock.
- Identify opportunities for process or efficiency improvements.
- Working closely with the trading teams to highlight any suppliers who regularly do not meet minimum order values when replenishing.
- Reviewing products being processed to go online, providing support where necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages is essential – primarily Excel.
- Degree in a business related subject desirable but not essential – Full training will be provided.
- Previous experience in an analytical, data led role is desirable.
- Ability to interpret data and act based on that interpretation.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage workload.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail & problem-solving skills.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.