- Up to £45000.00 per annum
- Up to £45000.00 per annum
October 16, 2023
The Recruitment Co is urgently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join our clients award winning manufacturing company based in the Cumbernauld area.
Salary: £45,000p.a + annual production bonus
Shifts: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday: hours negotiable between 07:30 and 17:00.
Our client is a leading GRP manufacturer who design, manufacture & install GRP housings amongst other diverse products.
The role/ responsible for:-
- Monitoring the effectiveness/suitability of current processes and develop the business where necessary
- Managing monthly sales and profitability forecasting in conjunction with the MD
- Manage and maintain the ERP system to ensure all enquiries/jobs are recorded correctly
- Provide support in product design, production of manufacturing drawings and development of new products
- Produce month end reports in conjunction with the groups senior management
- Manage client enquiries and provide solutions for manufacturing or service
- Liaise with Clients, Sub-Contractors, and Suppliers to ensure all projects are executed within budget and timescale
- Manage and evaluate all job costs to meet client and business demands
- Deliver presentations and attend meetings to promote the company
- Manage staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback, working closely with HR to ensure legal compliance is carried out over the full duration of the employment journey.
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress.
Required Skills & Experience:-
- Proven experience within the Manufacturing or Engineering industry
- Good understanding and working knowledge of an ERP system & ISO9001 requirements
- Sound understanding of QHSE legislation, management systems and practices
- Real business, commercial and financial understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, influencing and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills and experience in all Microsoft packages
- Health & Safety management and risk assessment
- Good strong customer orientation with demonstrable client retention skills
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiating skills / objection handling
- Strong analytical skills coupled with practical, hands-on problem-solving approach
- Able to demonstrate exceptional organisation and planning skills
- Strong decision making, action planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Able to demonstrate improving efficiency and effectiveness of resources
- Strong Leadership skills
If you have the required skills and experience required for this role then please submit your CV for immediate response.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.